Wednesday, May 06, 2009

been quite long since i posted.
doing this just because im half asleep and i wana wake myself up.
as usual. school school and just school.
projects just keep stacking up as if im wear 34" inseam with hi tops
standard cycle of life. wake -> bath -> school -> home -> comp -> sleep -> repeat all.
so many assignments macam gile babi la-.- tolong me please. hahahaha
i think im being blacklisted by some lecturers because i like to "participate" in class too much
ahhh, who gives damn as long as i work hard lol
today was quite a usual, normal, useless day until a ray of light from heaven shone on me; enlightening me and brightening up my day. (my lecture mates should know what im talking about haha)

ok man, thats all.
not bothered to write a long long long long post like some enthusiastic bloggers haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home